privacy polices disclosures and terms adn conditions for BestBlogArt POLICIES for bestblogart.com
Policies, Disclosures and Legal Notices
* Advertising Disclaimer:
Bobskatie Enterprises and its affiliate Blog Art By Katherine reserves the right to accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. BobsKatie Enterprises would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog. We have a financial interest in the following that are relevant to our website my personal blog and shops.- Katherines Corner, Keepsakes By Katherine and Be Well Gifts.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
*Copyright © 2013- present Bobskatie Enterprises*-Blog Art By Katherine. All rights reserved. All content appearing on this web site is the property of:-Bobskatie Enterprises and it’s affiliate Blog Art By Katherine and is protected by the Copy Right Laws of the United States of America, unless otherwise stated all contents are the soul property of BobsKatie Enterprises and its affiliate Blog Art By Katherine.
Images used for the design of a clients blog or website belong to, or have been purchased by, BobsKatie Enterprises and it’s affiliate Blog Art By Katherine. BobsKatie Enterprises and it’s affiliate Blog Art By Katherine are to be held harmless when using images provided by a client. Client assumes full responsibility for use of images in blog/website design created by Blog Art By Katherine and agrees to be bound by copyright laws.
* Trademarks * All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this website are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Blog Art By Katherine. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of BobsKatie Enterprises and its affiliate Blog Art by Katherine or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
* Use Of Site * This website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, may be changed or updated without notice. Bobskatie Enterprises, Blog Art By Katherine and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Blog Art By Katherine believes that conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Bobskatie Enterprises and its subsidiaries.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?We collect information from you when you place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify the users via email. We will notify the users via in site notification
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emailsf ollow the instructions at the bottom of each email.and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 2014-03-18
TERMS & CONDITIONS
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due before work commences on any design work. The balance is due upon completion. I am sorry I do not accept installments . Paypal is my only accepted form of payment. You can pay using a credit card, cash or a personal check through Paypal. Please keep in mind that all of my work is customized art work and there are no refunds.
Free to use but you may not sell, alter or represent as your own without express consent in writing from BobsKatie Enterprises and it’s affiliate Blog Art By Katherine.